Presentation is Everything—Make your home outstanding!
● The kitchen sells the house, that’s how important it is! Shop our kitchen selection by clicking here.
● Optimize your Curb Appeal. Wash the house and driveway. Add mulch to your gardens as well as colorful flowers, decorate with Costway selections here. Remember emotions sells!
● Selling your home in “as is” condition could mean leaving money on the table. Fix obvious deferred maintenance and clean, clean, CLEAN every inch of your home!
● Declutter, depersonalize and brighten every room.
Photo by: ListingDoor
brighten the appearance of your home.
pictures worth sharing—Houzz & Pinterest
● Professional photography
can help sell your home 39% closer to the original listing price based on IMOTO
● Professional Photos will
dramatically increase your ability to both connect with a buyer faster and
attract a higher price.
● Sunrise/Sunset exterior
photos make a dramatically better impression. Emotions sells!
get 61% more views and sells 32% faster, based on data which can be found here at PR Newswire.
Photo from Zillow
● Homes listed with video
get 4 times the inquiries of homes listed without video suggested by InMan.
● 58% of buyers want and
expect to see video of a home they’re looking at online and 86% of home
buyers searching videos are also searching for a community tour.
★★ TIP ★★
71% of consumers say that video is the
best way to bring product features to life based on Virtuet.
Photo by: DARTdrones
Amazing Perspective—Use Aerial Photography
● Homes with aerial images sold
● The perspective that
aerial images provides buyers who are not familiar with the area is game
changing, especially out-of-state buyers.
● When selling a property
with a lot of land, aerial photographs are even more important!
aerials are an impactful way to display this.
Photo from: Elite Agent
Getting the job
done—With Virtual Tours
● Home buyers were 300%
more engaged with listings with virtual tours
● Real estate listings with
virtual home tours get 87% more views
★★ TIP ★★
Virtual tours were 5-10 times more
engaging and did significantly better than those without.
the Psychology of Pricing—And how to win using it.
● Homes listed for sale
with a real estate agent sell for $46,000 more on average than For Sale by
Owner houses. Remember, keeping current matters!
● Your marketing plan
should include a pricing strategy before it develops a Social Stigmatism which causes
buyers to question, “What is wrong with that home?”
★★ TIP ★★
Given the high stakes of real estate,
pricing your property correctly the first time is proven to bring a higher
price from Realtor.org.