The season of crystal nights and frost motives would never discontinue powerfully influence on the human imagination. The romantic of sever nature condition, frost and the sparkling white picks of mountains steady settled in the consciousness as a challenge to character, daily routine and conformism.
The mystery of the immortal popularity of the primordial instinct to conquer the winter nature is determined by the colossal impact of primeval purity which is exemplified winter beauty.
Winter can be dry, dehydrating and morose. Update your winter beauty regime with these skin care tips and hair care tips and save make your days brighter even in this cold weather.
• Wrap your hair in a silk scarf before covering it up with a hat or a beanie. This hair care tip helps to protect your hair from damage caused by the hat rubbing against your hair and it also cuts down on the static.
• Always use a sunscreen before heading out. This skin care tip is not just for summertime. In fact the sun can be even worse in winters at times.
• Use lip balm prepared at home or even ghee after heating it to protect your lips from getting chapped.
• Drink lots of water as it helps you stay hydrated and look beautiful by giving you a glowing complexion.
• The skin on your hands is thinner than other parts of your body and it has fewer oil glands. So help them keep moisturised by using Dabur Gulabari Moisturising Lotion every day.
• If you are developing cracks on your feet then they need more than an occasional pedicure. Read this useful article on how to do a pedicure at home. Heal them by moistening regularly or soaking at night in warm water with salt followed by application of a thick cream like Gulabari Cold Cream!
• Deep condition your hair every week with a nourishing hair oil like Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil so that it’s nourished and the moisture is replenished. Following this hair care tip also ensures the bounce and thickness of your hair.
• Don’t bathe in very hot water. It may soothe you for a while but it ends up making your skin and scalp extremely dry.
• You should not colour your hair if it’s not sufficiently conditioned. This can make your look unruly and dry. Moreover it can even provoke hair fall.
• You should avoid sitting in air conditioned or heated rooms for long hours as it can strip off the moisture of your body.
• Do not lick your lips as it dries them out further.
• Do not use alcohol based products as they dehydrate your body, making your skin drier.
• Don’t wash your hair very often since it can rip off the moisture from your scalp and hair.
• Never wash your hair without conditioning them.
Keep our winter dos and don’ts in mind, enjoy the season with some hot chocolate.
Thank you for your patience, Have a Good Day.