Think back to the last time when you felt unhurried: nothing particular to do, just a stretch of time to catch your breath. With the pinging of messages and social media notifications creating a constant pull for our attention, time really does feel like the ultimate luxury.
1. Getting up slowly is a luxury with benefits. Rather than jumping out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off, I allow myself to rest for a few extra, cozy minutes in bed. When the alarm sounds, I like to open the window shade, crawl back in bed and gaze for a few minutes at the beautiful redwood tree in our backyard. Often I see a comical squirrel chase, which sets a playful tone for the start of my day.
2. Make food yourself. Make dishes with cooker which is easy to be used to serve yourself. Even just sandwich with toast, vegetables and eggs, drinking a bottle of warm milk. Most of us skip the breakfast to catch the time, which is really harmful to health. Lunch and dinner also should be serious treated.
4-in-1 6 Quart Stainless Multi Cooker
1500 W 4.8 Quart Electric LCD Touch Screen Timer Air Fryer
3.2 Quart Electric Stainless Steel Deep Fryer with Timer
3. Have a rest in your garden. Walking through the path to find your secret place and have a rest, breathing the fresh air. One of mini-mindfulness activities that can be practiced anywhere is cloud watching. Lie down on your outdoor chairs, facing to the sky, then soften your gaze and simply notice the clouds overhead.
3 Pcs Wicker Patio Cushioned Outdoor Chair and Table Set
3 Pcs Outdoor Folding Rocking Chair Table Set
4 Pcs Wicker Conversation Furniture Set Patio Sofa and Table Set
4. Turn off any notifications you may be receiving on your phone. Instead, choose to check messages when it’s convenient for you. Be focused on which TV shows and movies you choose to watch without any bothering. A projector is perfect for you to enjoy afternoon.
4 In 1 Mini Stage Lighting LED Laser Projector
4000 Lumens Portable Home Theater Projector
51 lbs TV Wall Mount Hydraulic Arm Adjustable Monitor Bracket
5. Do something you like, such like practicing an instrument. It doesn’t matter if you play the oboe or electric guitar, neither how good you are. Practicing guitar or other musical instrument of any kind is a mindful activity by nature. Make art. Whether it’s beginning a painting on canvas or sketching on scratch paper at the kitchen table, giving yourself time to be creative is a nourishing practice.
Sonart 41″ 6 Strings Acoustic Folk Guitar
61-Key Portable Digital Stage Piano with Carrying Bag
Professional Bb Clarinet Black Musical Instruments