The tomatoes are fruits (Solanum lycopersicum). The main source of antioxidant lycophen in the diet is tomatoes, which have been associated with multiple health benefits, such as decreased risk of cardiac failure and cancer.
Image by : istockphoto.com
They also constitute a source of great vitamin C, potassium, folate and vitamin K.
Tomatoes are one of the effective treatments for smooth and clean skin when it comes to care for the skin.
Tomatoes contain high potassium content, and vitamin c, a very common ingredients in skin care products that transforms the most barren skin and restore shine to the cut, is good not just for your wellbeing, but also for your skin as an excellent source of nutrients. The tomatoes are also a high source of lycopene, which has numerous health benefits including improvements in heart health and decreased the chance of some forms of cancer.
Yes, you understood it correctly!! Not just your heart, but your skin is healthy, Lycopene is good. It gives you antioxidants to shield your skin from sun exposure and the pollutant and to protect your skin from smoothness. That is why tomatoes are really common in the skin care industry at present and more and more people in their skin care routine use tomatoes.
Skin and Health benefits of tomatoes
1. Reduce oils. Tomatoes are an excellent means of reducing oilsystems which also help keep skin cleansing and tighter and are one of the key causes of skin problems.
2. Dead skin removed Our skin absorbs soil, grease, pollution and other environmental damage and over time makes the skin seem dark and uneven. Regular purification is not enough, since it’s stuck inside the skin pores. This dirt is cleansed. The tomato enzymes exfoliate the skin slightly by removing dead skin cells from the top layer.
3. Avoids acne When used or eaten, tomatoes are natural anti-inflammatory, helping to relieve redness and dry acne by killing bacteria.
4. Splendid skin Tomato can be used for facial whitening as a natural bleaching agent thanks to the huge number of antioxidants and vitamin C. The application of tomatoes on the face makes the skin more brilliant and vibrant as pigmentation, darkness and darkness decreases. So if you want to apply a lightening glass to the forehead, you ought to consider skin whitening tomatoes.
5. Signs of aging are delayed The large number of antioxidants in tomatoes often lead to deforming the skin of the fine lines and wrinkles.
6. Pores Tightens Big, exposed pores will make you look older. Open pores attract soil, pollutants and mixture with skin oils can lead to breakouts. Tomato functions as a natural astringent that allows pores to shrink and prevents outages. Continue to use the boost from tomatoes for your skin if you have wide clear pores.
7. Alleviate the irritation of the skin Any makeready ingredients and skincare products may cause your skin to irritate and overuse your skin with anti-acne products. Tomatos are high in anti-inflammatory compounds that alleviate inflammation and soothe the skin.