Let’s be real, having a fireplace at home sounds really interesting, it is mainly use as a source of heat, especially in cold winter weather. Additionally, a fireplace can add beauty and character into our homes which results to a relaxing ambience.
Now, let us talk about electric fireplace. An electric fireplace is an electrical appliance that is similar to a real fireplace fire which uses flames effects and a heat source. Now, let us talk about the benefits we can get in having an electric fireplace.
1. No fumes. It is having a fireplace without harmful smoke or smoky odors oozing into carpets, rugs, couches, clothing or beds. This is very beneficial to people with allergies and medical conditions such as asthma. Unlike wood burning fireplaces they release cancer-causing agents and dangerous fumes, such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide, if you inhale the fumes it can be dangerous to your family and pets.
2. Energy efficient and cost-effective. All of the energy (electricity) used is converted to heat. Electricity is the source of energy for both the flame effects and the heater. An electric fireplace can be turned on and off in an instant, unlike some other types of fireplace such as wood burning. Which means that no energy is wasted in setting up the fireplace or letting it burn through (as you would do with a wood burning fire). You will be able to receive all the heat immediately as well as being able to stop the electric fireplace from producing heat and consuming energy at the switch of a button.
3. Low Maintenance. Since an electric fireplace doesn’t use any carbon fuels to produce heat. There’s no need for you to worry about chimney sweeping, cleaning and inspections to make sure these fireplaces are safe to use. Unlike gas fireplaces which always require regular cleanings and maintenance to continue working efficiently.
4. Longevity. Electric fireplaces can last up to 20 years. You will only need to replace the light bulbs every two years or so. Electric fireplaces tend to have longer lifespans than gas and wood-burning fireplaces which only last up to 15 years. Because electric fireplaces does not able to catch fire and burn easily they are not susceptible to rust and corrosion.
5. Easy Installation. One of the best things about electric fireplaces is the ease of installation, it can be recessed in the wall or mounted on the wall, while a free-standing electric fireplace can be transported to your desired place.
6. Plenty of design choices. Options are abundant with electric fireplaces, there are many styles and design that you can choose from, and depending on the features of the model you can customize settings such as brightness, flame speed, flame color, and more to suit your style or mood.
Check out some of Costway’s Electric Fireplaces below:
28.5 inch Electric Recessed Mounted Standing Fireplace Heater
18 Inch Electric Fireplace Freestanding Wall-Mounted Heater with Adjustable LED Flame
18-Inch Electric Fireplace Insert Freestanding and Recessed Heater Log Flame Remote
50 inch Recessed Ultra Thin Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace with Timer
32 Inch 1400W Electric TV Stand Fireplace with Shelf
25 Inch Freestanding Electric Fireplace Heater with Realistic Flame effect